Summer Plans


I really want to have vacations, but the truth is that I don´t have plans for the summer yet. However, I hope to go out with my family to anything place. We always go to somewhere even if it´s a place nearby. Because of that, I´d like to visit some places near my city, Puerto Montt. There´s many beautiful towns and lakes in the south, like Puerto Varas or Lago Ranco, and I´ll never get bored of them.

I also think that I’ll go out with my friends, maybe to camp, like other years. Another thing that we have planned is to go to Pucón, but I don’t see very real that idea for the reason that we always say the same but never do that. Anyway, going camping is always a good idea, and don´t require too much organization.

One thing that for sure I won´t do is study. I already end my classes very late and I want to take a little breath and do nothing. I mean, watch movies, read something and spend time with my friends that I don´t see too much in the year.

Maybe I’ll try to get a job to have some money for beer and that things. Be a waiter it can be a good option, cause I´ve already worked on that before and I like it.
Finally, I´d like to go to a scout camp with my group of Puerto Montt. The place I don´t know yet.

Comentarios

  1. I'll get a job for the same reasons, that's the best choice for spend money.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares