English Language Challenges


Hello, today I´ll talk about my experience learning English at the university. First, I have to say that I thought that this class it was going to be much more boring. However, it wasn´t and the blogs helped a lot in that. This methodology is good and new for me, because I was used to the typical classes. The blogs are a very good way to learn, but some topics were a bit bored. Out of that, I don´t have much more to criticize them.  

 At this moment, the English class is not a subject that I hate, but also is not a class that I love, it´s just another class like the majority. Nevertheless, come to this class don´t give much laziness as others.  

Respect to my learning, I´m progressing but I think that I have a lot to improve, especially with the words. I always forget many words that I want to use, and also I still have confusion with the verbal times. They can´t stop follow me since the school. I must still practice and try to watch series and movies without subtitles. That would help a lot.

Another thing about this class is that I didn´t do the others courses, I mean the English 1, 2 and 3. I entered to the university this year and immediately to the English 4. For that reason, it was difficult to accommodate for me, but I did it.

Finally, I have hardly used the English outside the class these days. The truth is that I don´t need to use it, because I talk with people who generally speak Spanish.

Comentarios

  1. You should keep writing blogs. By the way, watch series witohut subtittle s is a thing that I'll do too hahah is great

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares