Food


Hello everyone, today I’ll talk about the food. First, I have to say that in general I like many dishes, but the one I prefer over the others is the roast (asado). This is meat that is cook on a grill and it can be accompained with potatoes, sausages or salad. I like to eat it with all the things that I mentioned and the meat has to be not so cooked. I could eat meat all the week and if it´s a roast, much better.


The truth is that cooking is not something I like or that I dislike, I do it because I must do it since I live in Santiago without my parents. I live with my brother and if he doesn´t cook, I do it. The dishes that I cook the most are steaks, salmon, noodles, sausages or burgers with rice, and occasionally chicken and legumes.

When I’m in the university I almost always lunch hot-dogs because I like to eat healthy. But for the schedule that I have I hardly ever eat at the university.

I think I don´t have any favorite restaurant, but I prefer those who serve meats and seadoof. I miss so much this last food, because doing curanto for example takes a lot of time. So, when I go to Puerto Montt ( my city) I take advantage of eat the curanto that my parents do.

Comentarios

  1. Asado is the best food for a match day, for example this saturday with the final of copa libertadores hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares