MY STUDY PROGRAMME


Today I´ll talk about the study programme of my career, journalism. First, the curriculum I think it´s okay, because the subjects that I´ve had it have been good. I´m just in first year, so I can´t say too much about the subjects, but in general I haven´t had problems with them. However, reviewing the curriculum, I´ve noticed that there´s many subjects that I really don´t know what importance they have for the career. I hope in the future I can understand them.
In my experience, the workloud hasn´t been too big, I mean, not so much heavy than the normal workloud of a career. I´ve dedicated time for the study and I haven´t had bad marks, but I haven’t killed myself studying either.
The infrastructure of the faculty I think it´s very good and comfortable. The classrooms are spatially well distributed and they have air conditioner, one thing that helps a lot in these warm days. The computers are also good, but if we had some Mac it would be greater. In respect of the library, I think it´s too small for the number of students in ICEI. Also, and related to the above, the library is too noisy, so the concentration is difficult to keep.
Finally, the teaching methods that I´ve seen it have been different from each other’s. Some teachers are too pragmatics and others not so much. In general, I´ve noticed that great part of the teachers are prepared and they know what they are teaching. But obviously, always exist the teacher who is tremendously exigent and a little crazy.

Comentarios

  1. I feel the same way about the faculty, many things great but the library is awful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares