My Future Job


I´m studying journalism and although I’ve been in the career for a short time, I think it´s which I’d like to exercise. 

The radio and TV calls me more the attention than the written means, but I don´t discard the idea of work in a newspaper or something like this. But what I'm sure of, is that I would like to work in the mainstream media, although I still don’t know which area of ​​journalism. 

I like more the outdoor job than the indoors, because it disguises me the idea of been locked in one place. However, I don´t care care if I have to work indoors, while not so many hours at day.

One thing that I’d really want to do, is to travel in my job. Because of that reason, I´d like to be press correspondent of some means in another country, preferably Europe. Travel around different places out of Chile I think that it would be amazing. 

About the salary, I don´t entered to this career to make me rich, so I´ll stay happy if I do what I like and if I must work in several places, I will.

Finally, I´m not studying a major yet, because I´m in first year. And if I had to do it know, I don´t know which one could be. I like cinema, music and the investigation, so one of them it could be.


Comentarios

Entradas populares