Metallica Rules



I have to say that I'm a music lover, especially rock music. Since I was kid I listen this kind of music, so I've had the luck of go to a coupple of conerts. One of them is the Lollapallooza of 2017, festival wich I went because my favorite band played there. that band is Metallica.

At begininngs of april, 2017, The O'Higgins Park was fulled of people. A lot of bands played in the festival, and I was so excited for the reason that finally, I could see the greatest band in the world. 

Like I said before, I like the rock since I was kid, but I kew Metallica at the age of 14. Fortunately, a friend show me that heavy and powerful music, wich I didnt like at the beginning. I listened and it´s  sound  doesn't generated nothing in me. It was a few months later that I started to feel something different with that metal music, so gradually I became a fan of Metallica and the metal.

So in 2017 I discovered what does it feel to be in the middle of a concert, beacause until that day, I had only gone to the tribune in a concert. And it was really amazing, since the beginning until the end. I couldn´t be happier obviously, and all the hours that I had to wait it for the show doesn´t matter, beacuse they played as well as his best carrer moments . I think that best part of the show was when they played one of my favotites songs, whose name is For Whom The Bell Tolls. In that moment I felt if I´m going to die, beacuse I was being crushed by a lot of people and I was very dry. Thankfully I didn´t die and survived to tell my experience at a savage concert.

Also I was lucky to see a lot of other bands, like The Strokes, Rancid, Lucybell and Weichafe. I knew a many of new songs and in summary, I had the best concert in my entire life. Long life to the rock and metal. 

Comentarios

  1. Wow! that had to be amazing! By the way, that song is my favourite Metallica song.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares