I use the social medias that all the people use, like Facebook and Instagram. That plataforms are the actual form to comunicate between us, because we post our pictures, videos and anything that we want. But, is facebook or instagram, really reliable pages?

Social medias are used by practically, the entire world. For that reason, the information that we put in them, is very value for institutions like the Government or  big companies that are loocking our personal preferences.
Personally, I'm very careful with the information that I put on the social medias, because I don't like the idea of that anyone see my stuffs, especially if they are strangers. So, I prefer to be more prudent and not to post all my life, only ocasionally I public photos or thoughts. In fact, I like more to see what the other people post.

Facebook is my favorite social media, because I can see a lot of different things; like what  my friends do, the notices of the day and memes. I summary, like the dynamic of Facebook,


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares